Any good bachelor night requires a few basic ingredients; great friends, bachelor party games and some cool drinks. But if you want to take things up a notch then a few man cocktail really can make it an occasion. So here’s a few epic bachelor party cocktails to get the night started. Simply pour, shake, serve and then stand well back!
A fighting Irish cocktail that comes out swinging.
- 1½ oz. Irish Whiskey
- 1 oz. lime juice
- ¼ oz. simple syrup
- 5 dashes of bitters
- ½ oz. ginger beer
- To make simple syrup, mix equal parts hot water and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour all ingredients except ginger beer in a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake and strain into a glass
- Top with ginger beer
Short Trip to Hell
A highway to a hangover over mammoth proportions. Don't say we didn't warn you!
- 1 oz Jagermeister
- 2 oz peach schnapps
- 2 oz strawberry schnapps
- 2 oz wildberry schnapps
- 8 oz energy drink
- Pour the peach, strawberry, and wild berry schnapps in a cocktail shaker over ice
- Strain into glass
- Pour the Jagermeister into shot glass
- Drop the shot into the glass and drink
Paint the town blue with this party starter!
- ½ oz vodka
- ½ oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- ½ oz raspberry liqueur
- Pour the vodka, blue Curacao liqueur and raspberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice Shake and strain into a shot glass
- Drink and repeat until you start to sound like Gargamel
A smooth Brazilian cocktail that will add a flavour of the tropics to your man madness.
- Brown sugar
- Lime wedges
- Place 4 lime wedges and sugar in pestle and mortar or mixing bowl
- Crush the lime and sugar with a muddler so that the sugar dissolves into the lime juice
- Add the cachaca and crushed ice and stir
- Drink and samba!
Rocket fuel to give any gathering a boost.
- Cranberry Juice
- Red Bull
- Dash lime cordial
- Fill a long glass with ice
- Pour equal parts of vodka cranberry and Red Bull
- A final dash of lime cordial
Real Irishman won’t consider drinking anything that doesn’t come in a pint glass, unless its whiskey, in which case... put it in a pint glass!
- Guinness Stout
- Blackcurrant cordial
- Pour the Guinness into pint glass
- Add 50ml blackcurrant cordial and serve with a "Tra la la."
Beer Ice Cream Float
A mash-up between the drinks of your misspent youth with the drinks of your misspent adulthood.
- 2-3 scoops premium coffee ice cream
- 1 x bottle Guinness or porter with espresso or chocolate overtones
- Fill a tall chilled glass with ice cream, and slowly pour beer over it
A margarita so manly it’ll stop a Jimmy Buffet song at fifty paces!
- 1 part limeade
- 1 part tequila
- 1 part lager ("1 part" = even amounts)
- Pour all the ingredients in a blender with ice and blend until smooth
- If you feel adventurous garnish with a slice of lime
- But garnishing is for girls so then go give yourself a stern talking to
A classic cocktail that every man should know how to make.
- 50ml Scotch whisky
- 25ml Drambuie
- 1 twist lemon peel
- Pour the Scotch whisky and Drambuie over ice
- Strain into a short glass
- Add a twist of lemon peel
The barmen’s weapon of choice in any germ alcohol warfare.
- 1 & ½ oz peach liqueur
- 1 & ½ oz Jack Daniel's
- 8 oz orange juice
- Mix the Jack Daniels and peach liqueur in a tall glass
- Adjust orange juice to taste
Long Island Iced Tea
This classic bachelor party cocktail is the root cause of many happy hangovers. Cheers!
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part tequila
- 1 part rum
- 1 part gin
- 1 part triple sec
- 1 & ½ parts sweet and sour mix
- 1 splash Coca-Cola
- Mix ingredients together over ice in a glass.
- Pour into a shaker over ice
- Pour into a glass to serve
A true gentleman’s cocktail and a favourite of party animal Earnest Hemmingway’s.
- 50ml white rum
- soda Water
- 2 tsp caster Sugar
- 4 lime wedge
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Muddle sugar and lime wedges and one sprig of mint
- Add white rum and ice
- Pour into a glass and add the remaining lime wedges
- Add soda water to your taste
- Stir and add a final mint leaf
The doctor is in the house! A great drink to breathe life into any party in need of bringing back to life.
- 2 oz Jack Daniel's
- 5 oz Dr Pepper
- Pour ingredients over ice in a highball glass
- Mix, serve, repeat
A sure fire way to turn the guys into the walking dead after just a few pitchers.
- ½ oz Bacardi rum
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- ½ oz apricot brandy
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 oz light rum
- 1 oz dark rum
- 1 oz lime juice
- Blend all ingredients with ice except Bacardi
- Pour into a tall glass
- Float the Bacardi rum on top by pouring in over the back of a spoon
- Garnish sprig of mint
- Drink and wait for your brain to start to melt