- Top 10 Bachelor Party Anthems
- Top 10 Bachelor Party Fancy Dress Themes
- Top 10 US Bachelor Party Locations
- Top 10 World-Wide Bachelor Party Locations
- Top 10 Bachelor Party Daytime Activities
- Top 10 Bachelor Party Weekends
- Top 10 Bachelor Party Games
- Top 10 Bachelor Party Drinking games
- Top 10 Bachelor Party Cocktails
- Top 10 Marriage Jokes
- 1. White Wedding - Billy Idol
- 2. I’m Getting Married in the Morning - Matt Dusk
- 3. It’s Over - Roy Orbison
- 4. Love & Marriage - Frank Sinatra
- 5. Love Is The End - Keane
- 6. Story of a Lonely Guy - Blink 182
- 7. Chapel Of Love - Elton John
- 8. See You On The Other Side - Ozzy Osbourne
- 9. Modern Love - David Bowie
- 10. It’s The End Of The World As We Know It - REM
As voted for by our Facebook fans.
- 1. Convicts (it is his last night of freedom after all)
- 2. Toy Soldiers
- 3. Pimps
- 4. Cops & Robbers
- 5. Elvises (yes plural! Or should it be Elvi?)
- 6. Superheroes
- 7. Nerds
- 8. Great Movie Characters
- 9. High School Jock Squad
- 10. Muppets
- 1. Las Vegas
- 2. New York
- 3. New Orleans
- 4. South Beach
- 5. Chicago
- 6. San Diego
- 7. Austin
- 8. Atlanta
- 9. Honolulu
- 10. Philadelphia
- 1. Cancun, Mexico
"Way south of the border, down Mexico way." A city renowned for getting a little bit wild. Latin American beauty and plenty of daytime activities to keep the guys entertained.
- 2. Bangkok, Thailand
Snakes, guns and kicks. Every type of crazy misadventure is available in this hedonistic paradise.
- 3. Barcelona, Spain
Las Ramblas, great beaches and those Spanish senoritas, Barcelona is a city that knows how to party.
- 4. Whistler, BC, Canada
Snow fuelled fun in this stunning setting. Beers on ice and babes on snow. There’s also a great nightlife to be found.
- 5. Budapest, Hungary
This eastern European capitol has all the charms and beauty of its female inhabitants. Bars, casinos and clubs all with a distinctly enticing Hungarian flavour.
- 6. Bridgetown, Barbados
The Caribbean is hard to beat for perfect party locations. Bridgetown has a great nightlife in particular The Boatyard which is one of our favourite bar in the world.
- 7. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
There is no city in the world that parties like Rio, sun, sea and samba on Copacabana beach and see the girls from Ipanema work their charms.
- 8. Jaco, Costa Rica
A tropical paradise. Zip line through rain forests or get out on the surf, whatever way you look at it there is plenty on offer to get you into trouble.
- 9. London, England
Rule Britannia. This seat of civilisation and learning is also home to some of the greatest party venues on Earth. Mix sophistication with celebration and have a "cockney knees up".
- 10. Dublin, Ireland
Those pretty Irish maids all in a row only add to the welcoming charms of the Emerald Isle’s capitol city. How can anyone fail to have fun in the home of Guinness and Irish whiskey?
- 1. Skeet Shooting
- 2. Paintball
- 3. Go Karts
- 4. ATV Riding
- 5. Racing School
- 6. White Water Rafting
- 7. 4x4 Off Road Driving
- 8. Kayaking
- 9. Dude Ranch
- 10. Zip Lining
- 1. Golfing Weekend
For the competitive streak in you why not get a bit of Tiger Woods style action (minus the prostitutes, press exposure and loss of endorsements)
- 2. Road Trip
Hire some classic wheels or VW camper vans and take the groom on a road trip back down memory lane to all those happy places he’s never going to be allowed to see again.
- 3. Go Overboard
3 men in a boat? Why not hire a cruiser and find every fine beach bar along the coast.
- 4. Overseas Trip
The world’s your lobster. See the big picture and go find yourselves a new playground to have fun in.
- 5. Go Native
Tents, tequila and tantrums. Can any bachelor party survive the riggers of a camping trip and live to tell the tale?
- 6. Activities Weekend
ATV riding, go cart racing, skeet shooting, kayaking. Why not visit one of many activities centres and do the whole lot?
- 7. City Slickers
Museums, art galleries, afternoon tea and landscaped gardens. Or drinking games, lap dancing clubs, and drunken debauchery on a city wide scale.
- 8. Summer Camp
Remember getting packed off to summer camp when you were at school and hoping after the archery, rock climbing and white water rafting you can get drunk and talk one of the girls into letting you put your hand up her sweater? Well there are now many summer camps that cater for bachelor parties at weekends.
- 9. House Guests
Why not pack up all you need and find your own solitude away from the regular bachelor crowds and hire a holiday home for a weekend. Get the BBQ going, its time for some man food and suds.
- 10. Kidnap
Try any of the above just don’t tell the groom. Simply tell him what to pack, turn up on the day and bundle him in the back of a waiting car. Be sure to make it authentic and leave the bride a ransom note telling her where to pick him up and what the price of his safe return will be.
- 1. Toy Soldiers
- 2. Wax Attack
- 3. Bra Vo
- 4. Candid Cleavage
- 5. Ben Hur
- 6. Ladies Choice
- 7. I’ve Never
- 8. 3-Legged Pub Crawl
- 9. Beer Bungee
- 10. Posers
You can download all a complete free list of all the games and rules here...
- 1. Jacks
- 2. Guess Who
- 3. Man of the Match
- 4. Pub Golf
- 5. Men In Suits
- 6. Aces
- 7. Kentucky Derby
- 8. Sir Spin-a-lot
- 9. Russian Beer Roulette
- 10. Peanut Races
You can download all a complete free list of all the drinking games and rules here...
- 1. Short Trip to Hell
- 2. Capirinha
- 3. E-Poo
- 4. Dirty Bastard
- 5. Purple Guinness
- 6. Beer Ice Cream Float
- 7. Dr Daniel
- 8. Agent Orange
- 9. Bloody Smurf
- 10. Long Island Iced Tea
You can download all a complete free list of all our Bachelor Party Cocktails here...
- A couple were making love in her front room. She left him on the sofa when the phone rang, and was back in a few seconds. "Who was it?" he asked. "My husband," she replied. "I better get going," he said. "Where was he?" "Relax. He'll be late, he's playing poker with you."
- Husband to wife: Why do you keep reading our marriage licence?
Wife to Husband: I'm looking for a loophole
- A woman woke in the middle of the night to find her husband missing from their bed. In the stillness of the house, she could hear a muffled sound downstairs.
She went downstairs and looked around, still not finding her husband. Listening again, she could definitely hear moaning. She went down to the basement to find her husband, crouched in the corner facing the wall, sobbing.
"What's wrong with you?" she asked him.
"Remember when your father caught us together when you were 16?" he replied. "And remember, he said, I had two choices - I could either marry you, or spend the next 20 years in prison."
Baffled, she said, "Yes, I remember. So?"
"I would have gotten out today."
- I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!"
So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"
- It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.
- Marriage is a great institution and like other great institutions such as Folsom, Alcatraz and Sing Sing its important to never upset the person in charge or you’ll only make things harder for yourself.
- A couple walking in the park noticed a young man and woman sitting on a bench, passionately kissing.
"Why don't you do that?" said the wife.
"Honey," replied her husband, "I don't even know that woman!
- Wife: To think that I had to marry you to find out just how stupid you are.
Husband: You should have realised that when I asked you to marry me.
- Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of person your wife would have really preferred
- I support gay marriage. I believe gay couples have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us.
Over 4,000 wedding speech jokes, quotes and toasts.
Compiled and written by professional comedy writers.
Easy to use, step by step system and free speech writing guide.
Work on your wedding speech at your own pace.